Maintenance Request Form
Maintenance Requests can be submitted by printing out the Maintenance Request form provided on this site, completing it, and submitting it to the Manager's Office. Request forms are also available in the Manager's Office.

Resident Survey

Resident surveys can be submitted by printing out the survey form provided on this site and sending it to the corporate office at:

Kirby Kirch
Income Property Management
721 SW Oak Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205


Income Property Management Co. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability status, familial status, national origin or marital status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its federally assisted programs and activities. The person named has been designated to coordinate with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development's regulations implementing Section 504 (24 CFR, part 8 dated June 2, 1988). IPM Compliance Officer, 721 SW Oak Street, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97205-6327. Phone (503)223-6327. Fax (503)223-3843. TTY/VCO 800-735-2900